disclaimer,
Welcome to vin's blog.
This blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x768 resolution.
Thank you for viewing.
blog,
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
sigh...as usual i would go for the I&E classes...but on monday was different...i reached at the innospark where teacher wanted to conduct class there but surprisingly, he was sitting at the bench with a group of my classmates for consultation for next week's final presentation. I was still in monday blue, i saw them sitting so i thot that probably the rest must be sitting in the innospark centre. Nobody were there so i sat on the other benches waiting for my group to arrive. I waited a while since i was like ten minutes early. suddenly, my teacher asked me are u from ten o'clock group. I said no its nine o'clock. then he said what? ten o' clock? then i said louder NINE O' CLOCK. Then he asked the same question from my friend who just arrived. She was kind of irritated of him because i realised that he was sort of irritating us. That was ok. I ignored him. Then a while later out of the sudden he told me this "Over there a typical woman sitting on the bench waiting for others. Then he continued saying but i didnt really hear what he say but what hurts me was he called me a typical woman! i was totally shocked by what he said about me. He hurt me and spoilt my day. I felt that its an insult for me because he is making fun of my appearance and im not typical! who is he to say that im typical and he doesnt even know me well. The whole day i was quite disappointed but i dont really look only in my heart i kept it to myself
I realised that definitely some ppl may have same opinion about me but i dont care because im not gg to look the same like that. I told my group friends and they were stunned. They said who is typical! Nobody is typical come on lah! they told me no lar u are not lar maybe u change ur style so he will shut his mouth! if i were to let down my hair and put side parting then i would look much better lol! I told my sister about it she said to me who is he i go there and bash him up! lOl! for the first time she said tat last time i advice her and give her support today she is doing it for me..really touched my heart. she told me ur teacher looks ehmm...better dont say lol! I really laughed out .....anyway, i will feel better but i cant forget what he said to me...i felt that he talked so much about people's emotions saying that it is a delicate thing but he himself is hurting others. No one is perfect but if one apologies to another, can be forgiven. but he, i rather ignore him because I&E is ending soon and it will be forgotten as time moves on...anyway i hate him!